Take to the waters and get fortified
- An inspiring private island located in the Solent, 1.4 miles from the Isle of Wight
- 3 times the size of Spitbank Fort, the ultimate unique party venue
- Boasts its own Lighthouse with spectacular views across the Solent
- The ultimate party destination complete with a unique Cabaret inspired bar area and a Laser Quest Arena
- A perfect base for exhilarating RIB rides, yachting and a host of water sports
- No Man’s Fort appeared in the 1971 Dr Who episode ‘The Sea Devils’ starring Jon Pertwee
The Most Exciting New Venue in the UK
No Man’s Fort, part of our collection of Solent Forts opens in Spring 2015 and offers an unrivalled and unique experience. With four floors packed with a variety of amazing facilities – it’s a unique venue that’s sure to fire people with enthusiasm and leave them with unforgettable memories.
75,000 sq ft of fun
If you’re looking for an adrenaline fuelled, action packed break, then there is nowhere else quite like No Man’s Fort. Get your friends or team together for the ultimate Laser Quest challenge, party in your very own private nightclub, or enjoying the most spectacular barbeque imaginable in the hot house.
Lay back and relax or go full speed ahead
A trip to the Fort can be as relaxing or action packed as you wish. For those intent on relaxation, No Man’s offers its own spa, a choice of bars and a large sun deck. For thrill seekers, work up an appetite enjoying RIB rides, jet biking, sea kayaking, or kite surfing.
Give your event the WOW Factor
You’d think being a mile off shore is unique enough, but we’ve crammed every possible space with unusual things to see and experience plus teamed up with the best event partners in the business. Our flexible event spaces are ideal for themed entertainment, one off experiences, drinking, dining, dancing and laughter. The potential of this sea fortress is only restrained by your imagination…
|Suitable for||Afternoon Tea Corporate Exclusive use Gourmet Dining Meetings Parties Sunday Lunch Team Building Activities Themed Events Weddings|
|Activities||Beauty Therapy Cocktail Making Fishing Kayaking Rib Rides Sailing Whisky Tasting Wine Tasting|
The largest of The Solent Forts and equal in size to Horse Sand Fort