Part of the Solent Forts
Award Winning Restoration
Laurent-Perrier Champagne Bar
Close to Portsmouth & The Isle of Wight
360° Views of the Solent
Wine Cellar, Treatment Room and TV Room
A choice of Games Rooms
Portsmouth - 1 miles
Isle of Wight - 5 miles
Southampton Airport - 21 miles
London - 77 miles
It's time to leave ordinary ashore!
This quirky and unique gun emplacement, built to protect our fleet when Britannia ruled the waves, has been transformed into a uniquely luxurious cocoon of indolence and indulgence, privacy and exclusivity. The imaginative restoration provides every possible comfort to offer a unique taste of life at sea.
The nine bedrooms in this unique exclusive use venue are luxuriously fitted to the highest standard plus there are on board features including an open-air hot-pool, wine cellar, sauna and games rooms.
Why choose Spitbank Fort?
- Nine splendid bedroom suites
- Dine in style in the Officer’s Mess
- Relax in the rooftop hot pool or sauna
- Learn the art of Sabrage or hone your wine tasting skills
- A fishing spot that is hard to beat!
- A perfect base for exhilarating RIB rides and yachting experiences
- Watch the sun set while you enjoy sundowners around the firepit
- Famous for Sunday Lunch and Fort Breaks at Sea
Few venues in the world can offer the privacy and exclusivity, character and quirkiness, of this remarkable former gun emplacement - soon to be joined by No Man's Fort - opening soon!