Part of the Solent Forts
Award Winning Restoration
Laurent-Perrier Champagne Bar
Close to Portsmouth & The Isle of Wight
360° Views of the Solent
Wine Cellar, Treatment Room and TV Room
A choice of Games Rooms
Portsmouth - 1 miles
Isle of Wight - 5 miles
Southampton Airport - 21 miles
London - 77 miles
Spitbank Fort sits proudly amongst our trio of Solent Forts, off the coast of Portsmouth, which also include No Man’s Fort and Horse Sand Fort.
Spitbank Fort has already been creatively restored and is regarded as one of the most exclusive venues of the planet. As Spitbank Fort can only be reached by boat it provides a level of privacy and exclusivity that cannot be matched by other Venues and hotels.
The nine bedrooms in this unique exclusive use venue are luxuriously fitted to the highest standard with features including an open-air hot-pool, wine cellar, sauna and games rooms.
Retaining a lot of its original features and boasting supreme comfort, together with the latest technology, it’s not hard to be bowled away by this AmaZing Venue.
Why choose Spitbank Fort?
- Choose from nine luxurious bedroom suites
- Dine in style in the Officer’s Mess
- Relax in the rooftop hot pool or sauna
- Learn the art of Sabrage and hone your wine tasting skills
- Try fishing and kite flying from the Fort!
- Let us arrange RIB and Boat rides
- Watch the sun set from the firepit with views of the sea
- Famous for Sunday Lunch and Fort Breaks at Sea
There are few venues in the world that can offer the privacy and exclusivity of our Victorian Sea Fortresses and better still there is even more to come, with the imminent arrival of No Man's Fort in Autumn 2014.