Not often lost for words but Wow from start to finish! Cannot recommend this amazing venue enough.
Spitbank fort is the most incredible venue I have ever stayed at... The food was out of this world!
It’s probably the biggest day of your life, so you want to really push the boat out. And where could be more AmaZing, romantic and unusual for your ceremony and celebrations than Britain’s very first luxury island?
You and your party can assemble in the Departure Lounge then we’ll ferry everyone out in our flotilla of boats.
Three rooms in the Fort are licenced for civil weddings – you can say “I do” in the Officers Mess, the Victory Bar or the Crow’s Nest. As far as the celebrations go you are spoilt for choice with three bars and three dining rooms exclusively for you and your party, as well as sun decks, hot tub, sauna, fire pit and games room. You’ll have you own chef to provide food and drink fit for an admiral of the fleet, supported by a full crew to offer superb personal service.
Once you finally run out of steam and need to turn in for the night there are nine wonderful bedroom suites in which to moor up for the night.
By choosing Spitbank Fort you will have the luxury of:-
- 8 luxurious bedroom suites (9 including the Crow's Nest)
- Private transfers to your very own private island
- A personal Wedding Manager to help plan your perfect day
- Your own Head Chef and full crew to cater to your every need
- Use of the Crow's Nest, offering 360° views of the sea and providing a romantic setting for your ceremony
- Entertainment space for up to 60 guests
- Dining space for up to 60 guests (in the Officer’s Mess)
- Three bars including the Victory Bar and rooftop Crow’s Nest Bar
- Use of the lighthouse, providing a stunning setting for your wedding photos
- An open air hot tub and sauna with sea views
- Large firepit from where to watch the sun set over the Solent
Is there anywhere more romantic and unusual to say “I do” than the Officers Mess, the Victory Bar or the Crow’s Nest? This wedding venue leaves all others bobbing in its wake!
Honeymoons at Spitbank Fort
If you are staying on after a wedding at Spitbank Fort, or have got married elsewhere and want some time together in a romantic setting quite unlike any other, then this is an inspired choice. Our team can organise some bespoke activities, or just leave you in peace and quiet – the choice is yours.